Girl Planting seeds

Alaskan vacation ends in mercury poisoning after man eats too much fish

They say that too much of a good thing can be bad for you, which in the case of a 69-year-old man, was eating too much fish. After returning from a 14-day Alaskan cruise, the man – whose identity was withheld – started to show signs of confusion and forgetfulness. He also behaved in a strange manner which prompted his wife to take him to the AdventHealth Sebring Hospital (formerly Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center). When the man was brought in, doctors thought that excessive alcohol consumption or stroke was behind his strange mental states, but all his tests came up clean.  Read more....

 

Back

 
 
close (X)