Girl Planting seeds

Buffalo Wild Wings employee dies after being exposed to a common floor cleaning agent, 10 others were hospitalized

An employee of a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts died and 10 others were hospitalized Thursday night after being exposed to a cleaner inside the restaurant. Just after 5:30 p.m. Thursday, emergency responders in Burlington were called to the scene following the report of a "sick individual and a potential chemical release," interim Fire Chief Michael Patterson told reporters in a video from the scene. Patterson said the fire department arrived and found a man being treated by paramedics outside of the restaurant. He was transported to a hospital, where he died. The man, an employee of the restaurant, was exposed to a sodium hypochlorite cleaning agent called "Super 8," which Patterson said is commonly used. Of the 11 total people hospitalized as a result of the incident, only two were customers, Patterson said.  Read more....

 

Back

 
 
close (X)