Girl Planting seeds

Exploding e-cigarette tore a Tennessee man's cheek off and left his face covered in acid burns

A Tennessee man is suing after an e-cigarette exploded in his face and tore part of  his left cheek off.  In the lawsuit, David Bishop, 25, of Cordova, said he was using the device at home before heading to work one morning in May 2018 when, suddenly, the lithium battery exploded.  The battery acid caused severe burns on Bishop's mouth, face and hands, and broke several of his teeth.  It also caused the flesh to tear away from his upper lip to his lower left cheek.  Read more....

 

Back

 
 
close (X)