Girl Planting seeds

Life-threatening bacteria thrives in pets' water bowls, experts discover

Dogs' water bowls are a breeding ground for dangerous germs that could put animal and human health at risk, a new study at Hartpury University has revealed.  Potentially fatal bacteria, including E.coli, salmonella and MRSA, which can all be transferred from pets to their owners, have been discovered in different types of dishes that are commonly sold across the UK.  Read more...

 

Back

 
 
close (X)