Girl Planting seeds

More toxic than fluorine, deadly MERCURY secretly invades and damages your body and brain

Everybody knows, thanks to hundreds of reports, that there are tiny amounts of mercury in fish, such as salmon, mackerel, and tuna. For every two pounds of fish, you’ll find about .04 milligrams, or 40 micrograms, of mercury. Doesn’t sound like much to worry about though, huh? Still, there are lots of warnings for pregnant women and those nursing needing to watch out for foods, and even tap water, that may contain even the slightest amounts of mercury. Why is that?  Mercury is a widespread, serious health problem. Even though mercury is tasteless and odorless, it’s a potent, developmental neurotoxin that can damage the liver, kidneys, brain, and central nervous system. Infants and young children are highly vulnerable. Mercury, even at very low levels, impairs cognitive ability and motor functioning. Symptoms of mercury exposure are primarily neurological. Even low-level exposure can cause insidious symptoms – fatigue, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, and clumsiness. High-level and long-term exposure often causes emotional disturbances and tremors.  Read more...

 

Back

 
 
close (X)