Girl Planting seeds

Texas veterinarian warns wild mushrooms after heavy rains can be toxic for pets

Heads up, Texas pet owners: A veterinarian in the state warns that wild mushrooms could present dangers to dogs, specifically after prolonged, rainy weather.  Hunter Bowen, a veterinarian with the Firehouse Animal Health Center in Round Rock, Texas, a city near Austin, says he’s seen a lot of dogs and cats alike coming to the clinic with upset stomachs and other symptoms of wild mushroom poisoning.  Read more...

 

Back

 
 
close (X)