Girl Planting seeds

Urgent warning issued to parents after child was killed by button battery which causes chemical burns after being swallowed and can kill within hours

Parents must keep button batteries away from their children because they can cause serious or even fatal injuries, experts warn.  The small round batteries, often found in toys and remote controls, can cause chemical burns if they come into contact with the mouth or nose.  A new warning has been issued after health investigators studied the case of a child who died this year after swallowing one of the batteries.  Read more...

 

Back

 
 
close (X)