Girl Planting seeds

'Vaping for just months almost KILLED me': British schoolboy, 16, who suffered allergic reaction to his e-cigarette fluid was placed on life support after his organs failed

Ewan Fisher, now 19, was rushed to A&E in May 2017 after vomiting a neon green liquid and gasping for breath just four months after taking up e-cigarettes. He had to be hooked up to life support in intensive care when his vital organs failed and an artificial lung was needed to pump oxygen through his body. The teenager, from Nottingham, is believed to have suffered an exaggerated immune response to chemicals found in e-cigarette fluid.  Read more.....

 

Back

 
 
close (X)